The Pastoral Ministry Program provides outreach and support for immigrants who are home-bound, incarcerated, grieving, or in need of referrals for counseling. IPC staff supports and advocates for the rights of long-term prisoners and short-term detainees awaiting trial and deportation primarily due to circumstances surrounding their undocumented status. Prisoners and detainees are at high risk for depression and suicide, and clients receive personal visits, legal assistance, and compassionate counseling.
Program Coordinator: Fr. Dan Finn
Cell: (857) 265-5300 x12
Services available through the IPC Chaplain
• Celebration of Baptisms and Weddings
• Pre Marriage Preparation Courses*
• Mass in times of illness or death as well as Memorial Masses
• Home and hospital visits to the elderly and sick
• Help in times of accident or illness.
*Please call the office to find out the schedule for the pre-marriage course as you must pre-register or check out the Archdiocesan website at